Chairperson: Ron Zucca
Secretary: Jacki Sturm/ Monique Tinsley
Tim Rosenbaum – Fordyce
Joanne Schimizzi -Shoreview
Log into K12 PD Tracker to work on your Individual Professional Development Plan.
The deadline for the next salary advancement is August 30 and January 15 of each year.
Please be reminded that if you have paperwork to turn in for salary advancement. Please send transcripts/forms to Jacki Sturm. Questions should also be directed to Jacki Sturm in HR.
Please note that inservice hours need to be turned in each year.
Salary Advancement Information:
12 hours of Grad Credit or a combination of
6 Inservice Hours (one inservice = 15 hours)
6 Semester Hours
• Salary Advancement credit takes place in August 15 and January
• Hours Beyond Your Masters approved by Superintendent with form:
Advance Beyond Schedule “A” Available on the Infoweb
• Hours Before your Masters DO NOT need approval by the Superintendent
• Out of district Inservice workshops must be approved by the EPDC (out of district approval form) and a Participation Certificate filled out by the instructor (when you have completed the workshop). Forms online under euclidschools.org
• Inservice credit for salary advancement form is called: Summary Sheet for Inservice Credit for Salary Advancement and is on a blue form. (Obtain from school secretary). Original certificates must be submitted along with the signed Summary Sheet to the secretary of EPDC. Certificates must be dated within the CURRENT teacher contract year.
• Inservice credit must always be submitted yearly for the current contract year: September through August. Note: Workshops taken during the summer must be submitted for the October report. (Not accepted in February).
• Inservice (certificates) are submitted to EPDC Secretary and Transcripts to Stephanie Williams in Human Resources.
• Hours are kept on file until the next advancement is obtained.
• Partial Inservice cannot be turned in. However, if you have an assortment of hours that total one inservice (15 hours) you can submit those, as along as they are all approved.
• NOTE: The same inservice can also be used toward your IPDP, if it is approved on Certrak toward your Plan. This is because you are not receiving any type of reimbursement.
A contract year is from September through August.
If you receive salary advancement for your hours, you cannot turn in the same hours for the May Compensation. Professional Development Hours for the compensation in May of each year must be dated from June through May.
You can only receive any type of money one time, either for:
Euclid Professional Development Pay Reimbursement
It is your decision to decide how you want to submit your hours.
Teachers: It is important for you to stay current. If you need assistance, contact one of the following members.